Congratulations on your engagement! For couples planning to get married, the time leading up to the wedding is a special time to plan for the future. Couples who choose Premarital Counseling San Diego have the opportunity to build a healthy foundation for a life-long healthy marriage. Together we will identify your couples’ strength and growth areas while improving communication and conflict resolution skills. As a San Diego Couples Counselor, I can help couples in premarital counseling with the following:
- Assess family roles and the impact they have on the relationship
- Create healthy communication styles and resolve past issues
- Define boundaries and expectations
- Heal emotional injuries
- Resolve childhood wounds
- Tools for how to fight fair and resolve conflict
What to Expect – Premarital Counseling San Diego packages typically include the following:
- A customized couples assessment – This is an easy Prepare/Enrich assessment that is completed online. The inventory identifies your strength and growth areas as a couple.
- 3-8 feedback sessions – As a trained Prepare/Enrich facilitator, I will help you as a couple to discuss and understand your results while teaching proven relationship skills.
More than 3 million couples have taken the Prepare/Enrich Program to date.
In addition to using the Prepare Enrich Program, I am also trained in Emotionally Focused CouplesTherapy (EFT). The focus of EFT Couples Counseling is to establish and preserve a solid relationship bond that gives couples the ability to navigate stressful situations – bringing them closer together. EFT will solidify your emotional bond giving you the relationship confidence that you can overcome any obstacles to come as a unified couple.
For more information about Chappell Therapy’s Premarital Counseling services, visit: www.premaritalcounselingsandiego.com.
If you are looking for Premarital Counseling San Diego, contact me for a free consultation or to schedule an appointment. Call 858-876-4104 or email me at: email@example.comChappell Therapy – Jennifer Chappell Marsh, San Diego Counselor specializes in providing Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families who want to improve their relationships. She also works with children and teens to foster a sense of empowerment. 2835 Camino Del Rio S., #120C, San Diego, CA 92108. 858-876-4104.