Confidently walk down the aisle knowing you can get through anything together
Congratulations on your engagement! For couples planning to get married, the time leading up to the wedding is a special time to plan for the future. Couples who choose Premarital Counseling San Diego have the opportunity to build a healthy foundation for a life-long healthy marriage. Together we will identify your couples’ strength and growth areas while improving communication and conflict resolution skills. As a San Diego Couples Counselor, I can help couples in premarital counseling with the following:
- Assess family roles and the impact they have on the relationship
- Create healthy communication styles and resolve past issues
- Define boundaries and expectations
- Heal emotional injuries
- Resolve childhood wounds
- Tools for how to fight fair and resolve conflict
What to Expect – Premarital Counseling San Diego packages typically include the following:
- A customized couples assessment – This is an easy Prepare/Enrich assessment that is completed online. The inventory identifies your strength and growth areas as a couple.
- 3-8 feedback sessions – As a trained Prepare/Enrich facilitator, I will help you as a couple to discuss and understand your results while teaching proven relationship skills.
More than 3 million couples have taken the Prepare/Enrich Program to date.
In addition to using the Prepare Enrich Program, I am also trained in Emotionally Focused CouplesTherapy (EFT). The focus of EFT Couples Counseling is to establish and preserve a solid relationship bond that gives couples the ability to navigate stressful situations – bringing them closer together. EFT will solidify your emotional bond giving you the relationship confidence that you can overcome any obstacles to come as a unified couple.
For more information about Chappell Therapy’s Pre-marital Counseling services, visit: www.premaritalcounselingsandiego.com.